Monday, June 15, 2009

They grow up fast!

So this weekend, Jack started climbing up the stairs like a champ. He was so proud of himself, he was like "this is a piece of cake". He has also taken to saying "My Papa, mama ba". I think ba means bad... he only says it when I try to hug Daniel... apparently Jack believes has claim to Daniel and I need to sneak my hugs in when Moose isn't looking. We should have a welcome back party for his ear goo. This time its got crusty chunks... Sorry, I know. Its nasty. He also went from having 4 teeth to being a proud owner of 7. Who gets three teeth in one day?! Who does that?! He could have watered the whole Death Valley today. But in the end I was very fortunate that Daniel came home right before my patience and love decided to check out for a break and recharge. It was a very trying day, and I gave Jack all I had since I know what he is going through SUCKS since it SUCKS for us. (He is lucky I perfected my patience in my early teaching years.... I may not have lasted until dinner time...I may have just called it a day before lunch.) Here is to new days and the gift that God gives you everything you need.

No comments: